You can view our road crash data in our eight interactive reports. How to use this information explains how we define and record statistics in the interactive displays.
NSW crash data
- Road users by gender or region
- Road users by behavioural factors in crashes
- Crashes by type and region
- Crashes by weather, natural lighting or road surface
- Fatality trends by gender, road user or region
- Injury trends by gender, road user or region
- Road users by local government area of crash
- People in crashes by local government area
Internet Explorer versions 7 and 8 do not correctly display all data fields. We recommend that current browsers be used to view our data displays.
Many of these interactive displays do not comply with WCAG 2.0. If you wish to access this information, please tell us by using our Contact us form and we will respond to your enquiry within 10 working days.